Saturday, June 4, 2011

Batik Spread Via Phone

The most efficient and accurate to say that batik is the product oforiginal works of Indonesia may be listened to by one local developerof this nation. No need to use oral or written campaign, but through theapplication of themes in the form of batik collection of our country.Digital work of his idea was simple, even-in the context of world-evensimple application form. However, because of that, the themes BatikIndonesia has been downloaded more than 11 million times andspread rapidly throughout the world.

These themes themselves are stored in the Nokia store called OviStore. "The author himself individually, shy person," said NarendaWicaksono, Developer Marketing Manager, Services and Portfolio,Nokia Indonesia. Narenda like to prove that a developer does nothave to have a base that has been working in IT field.

Since four months ago, Batik Indonesia have. This is thanks to the spread of Ovi Store that can be downloaded at more than 1.3 billionmobile phones by Nokia and can be enjoyed in 190 countries.Advanced Narenda, this application was even occupied the "top 5 "application that contained in typical Nokia's digital store. "Under theAngry Birds, Fruit Ninja, and Jaiku," he said.

Obviously, this individual developers, according to Narenda, can bepocketed at least
Rp 50 million per month. Meanwhile, at this time Nokia has beenworking with Telkomsel. With this inkamben operators as well as in ensuring the application of purchase mechanism. Division, adeveloper obtained a 60 per cent, while the remaining 40 percent foroperators and Nokia.

Nokia is very concerned with the developers. Various activities, such as education and held a workshop, conducted in various cities,including the implementation of the manufacture of complete gameswith race. Tomorrow (June 4) located at FX Mall will be held by MobileGame Developer War which followed the finalists from some cities.Prizes worth USD 60 million were ready distributed. (

0 komentar:

Post a Comment